Rules for Commenting and Posting
Our outstanding Computer Lab Teacher, Nina Peery, has established the Intermediate Students’ Rules for Commenting for our campus.
Mrs. Peery’s Lesson on digital citizenship is published in her Moodle Course, Technology with Mrs. Peery, under Digital Footprint Lessons. As a reminder of what she has taught, you may want to watch a review of Get Cybersmart with Phineas and Ferb.
Before posting a comment on someone’s blog or creative work, read the comment and ask yourself these questions:
(If you cannot answer each question according to the answer given, change your comment or do not post!)
1) Would I say that to the person face-to-face? Yes
2) Would I say that to the person’s parent? Yes
3) Would I say that to the principal or teacher of this person? Yes
4) Does my comment make sense? Yes
5) Is my comment useful? Yes
6) Is my comment kind? Yes
7) Did I read over the comment and correct spelling and punctuation errors? Yes
Never include your last name or any other personal information about yourself when you leave a comment!